Rainy season brings relief from the heat of summer causing sun burns, tans, sweaty and stinky days.Rainy season is a refreshing season for everyone but due to humid weather it brings different kinds of infections . With the approach of raining season, you need to think about extra care to your skin as this is the time you get all types of microbial organisms in the environment which is likely to trouble you with skin infections.Fungal and bacterial infections are common in the rainy season. The skin and hair care is essential due to high risk of allergies and irritation due to rainy water .
Person with dry skin must drink lots of water to keep the skin hydrated and to wash off the toxins from the body. The skin must be clean and moisturized. Alcohol based toners must not be used.
In oily skin person excess oil must be removed by washing the face 2-3 times a day.Hot water wash is more beneficial than cold water as hot water helps in dissolving the oil from the skin easily.
- The skin must be cleaned daily with a soap free cleanser and the dead cells removed by gently rubbing the skin.
- Consumption of water must be increased during the rainy season to keep the skin hydrated.
- A toner must be used after each wash of the face in order to close the pores and to restore the pH balance of the skin.
- Rainy season makes the skin dehydrated; hence the skin must be moisturized regularly to keep it healthy.
- The cleansing agent must be mild but strong enough to remove the dirt and dust from the skin.
- Dirty water of the rains can lead to toe infections of the toes and nails. Diabetic patients must take special care to keep their feet dry and clean. Walking in puddles of water must be avoided and shoes, socks and raincoats must be kept clean and dry.
- Even though the sky is cloudy and you aren’t directly exposed to the sun, 80 per cent of UV rays still pass through clouds and penetrate your skin. Using a water resistant, oil-free broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF of 30 and above is the best way to protect your skin.
- Ditch the heavy foundation and make the switch to a theraderm BB cream or a tinted moisturizer, preferably with an SPF that will give you just enough coverage for the day.
- To get rid of all the grime on your feet by using chemical peel like glycolic or lactic peel .
- The humid weather can make the skin dry or oily. Cleanse your skin with medicated wipes at least twice a day to slough away sweat, impurities and dead skin build-up. If you have dry skin, use a cream-based cleanser to keep it moist. For oily skin, opt for a soap less gel cleanser that will cleanse and purify the skin while balancing its pH.
- Wet hair can cause damage to your hair as rain water is dirty and acidic, which is really bad for your hair.so, keep hair dry .
- Use a mild yet deep cleansing shampoo to remove any residue on your scalp left behind by rain water as well preventing fungal or bacterial infections.
- Hair oil boosts the moisture in your hair which revitalizes your hair
- Avoid tying up your hair in the monsoon which make it frizzy due to dipping of rainy water into it.
- Deep moisturizing to hair is done by using conditioner on entire shaft of hair specially on ends of your hair .
Monsoon awake the nature from a deep sleep and the entire dry land turns into beautiful green carpet .so this monsoon visit your doctor and make yourself aware about skin and hair care to look beautiful …..to Be Attractive ……