Wanna know what’s more annoying than having zits? Having a face full of blackheads. There’s something extra annoying about looking in the mirror and seeing those tiny little spots staring back that just makes you want to scream! Too dramatic? We don’t think so.
According to the US Library of Medicine, blackheads are “small, dark spots on the skin, caused by a small blockage in the opening of a pore (follicle).” Yuck! If you’re one of the many people whose blackheads keep coming back no matter how many times you try to get rid of them, the following hacks are exactly what you need.
1. First and foremost, let’s figure out what blackheads really are:
2. Now that you know, let’s get into ways to remove ’em! Lemons are a great tool:
3. You can even add lemon juice to baking soda for a more intense detox.
4. Or, you can use honey instead.
5. Egg whites + paper towels = DIY pore strips:
6. Elmer’s Glue isn’t just a tool for elementary school kids…
7. And toothpaste isn’t only useful for cleaning your teeth!
8. Sometimes, saying goodbye to blackheads to good requires multiple steps:
9. Combine unflavored gelatin and milk to create a paste, let it dry on your nose and then peel off to get all those little bad boys.
10. If you’re not into combing a bunch of things to make your perfect blackhead remover, simply dip a cotton ball into egg whites and apply!
11. Remember those toothbrush beauty hacks?
12. Don’t forget: Keeping your blackheads at bay is a process. Here’s what you should be doing every day: