Aloe Vera is one thing which has cures for almost all our skin care, hair care or health care needs. Aloe Vera is indeed the ‘Beauty mantra’ element for all our problems. The uses of Aloe Vera are varied, however, let us have a look at them major ones.
- Skin benefits
The extracts of Aloe Vera can be sued throughout the year, be it summers or winters has they have their own set of benefits to the skin. Aloe Vera can be applied to your skin directly or a mixture can be prepared with ingredients from your home itself.
- Treat tan: All you need is half a cup of Aloe gel, a cup of sugar and 2 tsp of lemon juice. All the three ingredients have their own curing effects and they will exfoliate as well as treat the tan.
- For dry skin: You will need some aloe gel, a pinch of turmeric, few drops of honey, a tsp of milk and some rose water. Mix them well and let the paste be for 20 minutes!
- For sensitive skin: Make a paste of Aloe gel, cucumber juice, rose oil and yoghurt and you will be good to go!
Different skin care needs, one solution!
- Hair care needs!
Benefits or aloe Vera aren’t just restricted to skin, but it also caters to our hair care needs. Here is how:
- Hair growth: All you need is castor oil and Aloe vera gel. (1 tbsp and 2 tbsp respectively) Let the mixture be overnight and then rinse it off the next morning.
- Dandruff problems: Another effective use of Aloe Vera is it prevents dandruff. In many of the shampoos and conditioners, Aloe Vera is an essential content. It also helps deal with itchiness on the scalp.
- pH balance and conditioning properties: Aloe Vera helps in maintaining the ph levels of your scalp and at the same time it can give tough competition to the best of conditioners.
Natural care is always the best!
- Health care
Along with skin and hair care, Aloe Vera has a range of health benefits as well. Here are some of them:
- Inflammation: Aloe Vera Juice helps reduce inflammation. You can make it at home if you have the plant or you can as well buy them.
- Control Blood sugar and cholesterol levels: Though not fully fledged, this use of Aloe Vera has been proven by researches that it helps reducing cholesterol levels and also maintain blood sugar levels.
- Immunity: Aloe Vera has antitumor and anticancer giving immunity. It basically helps in boosting your immune system which in turn fights tumors. Also, it increases the survival rate for people suffering from cancer.
Aloe Vera is a major plant with scores of benefits and uses in day to day life. You can now put it to use in your life and deal with the various issues with at home remedies!