- Think before you speak. It is always better to think and frame your phrases in a difficult conversation with your partner than to blurp out and make situation worse.
- Let it go if someone admits their fault, especially minor ones. There is no need to keep grudge against our loved one. Being sorry and forgiveness matters more than compared to your ego and anger.
- Note down tiny things about each other; remember them. Simple Little things matter more than huge gestures.
- If both are working and have busy schedules then, remove some time to have conservations to remove all misunderstanding. Giving priority your partner is important.
- Randomly surprising each other. Let that be a small message in the morning or simple I love you works. Surprising our loved one without it being a special occation on a normal day just gives that fresh and loving feeling in a day to day life.
- Going to visit his place, office or college removing some time from your life just to see him makes him happy, which eventually results in a happy relationship.
- Unplanned dates always works. A dinner together or a coffee after office or just having meal together at home counts.