With technology only advancing and newness adding up to the already existing features, there is a lot we are yet to know of. The world of TVs as well has different resolutions available, the choices between LEDs and LCDs, etc. However, we will here talk about all that you should know about LED TVs:
- Increase the TVs longevity: There are some basic ways by which you could probably make your LED TV last for a longer.
- By simply turning off the TV when not in use
- Adjust the level of brightness and contrast
- By using a voltage regulator
- Ventilate (allow for at least 4 inches gap to let the TV breath and prevent it from being too heated up)
- Picture settings must be accurate: Even with the best of TVs will seem to be a total waste if they haven’t been set up properly. Optimize your TV settings and enjoy the perfect ever picturesque on your LEDs!
- LED TVs always cost on the higher side: Well, the LEDs always come at a higher cost than the likes of LCDs. You can actually understand that by the pricing for any LG LED and non LED TV. For instance, the lowest price for the 32 inch LED by LG is more than the most expensive non LED one is for. So that’s the difference between an LED and a non LED.
However, there are a number of new companies that have entered the market and chances are we can see a slight fall in the pricing for them!
- LED TVs consume less power and are more efficient: It has been noted that LED TVs consumer 40 percent less w=power than the plasmas and hence save you from the hefty electricity bills.
- LED TVs produce vibrant pictures: Despite the bright light around you, LEDs come up with the best picture quality and stand apart from the others. They work way better and produce bright images/pictures on their screen. Many LEDs are non reflective and hence they count for great use in the roomswhere day light interferes with a clear viewing.
- They look great: It goes without saying that LEDs work up to be an amazing choice as far as the design and picture quality is concerned. Anyone who buys an LED will surely buy it for the ease and the look it gives!
Now that was all about LEDs and all that you must know about them. The next time you plan on buying a TV, you know now why should you consider an LED as the prime choice!