- Avoid wearing fashion trends: Men’s clothing cost a lot and buying a pant just because it’s in fashion is a waste of money. Usually fashion trends wear off from the market quickly and you are left with an expensive pant which you can’t wear anymore. So avoid clothes which are “in” for a season only and go for classic clothing.
- Wear proper fitted jeans: That does not mean a skin fitted jeans. You must have at least one proper fitted pair of jeans in your wardrobe which goes well with a t- shirt as well as with a formal shirt.
- Perfect Pair of shoe is a must: The first thing a woman will notice is the pair of shoe you wearing. Invest in a good, sharp and classic pair of shoes this will show that you are a man of taste.
- Know what to wear and where: Try to take some risks, but not too much. Remember a little overdressed is always better than underdressed. Important thing is to know what to wear. That depends on the place and people you will be meeting. You should know the difference between casual and formal.
- Keep it simple: You need to have a wardrobe which suits you. Don’t overdo it. Casuals are never boring, add color or accessories to the look. For example; if you want to stand out, wear a blazer on a t- shirt with dark fitted jeans, wear your sharp shoes and add a watch as an accessory.